- Montréal, with remote options
- English, working French
- Start Date:
- Bonus Skills:
- Adobe Creative Suite, Wordpress, MailChimp
About your team
The Communications Manager works on the Sales and Marketing team. The goal of your team is to build and deliver the annual content strategy and marketing plan in support of e180’s revenue, social impact, and brand awareness goals—and to support each of e180’s own departments with communications tools and guidelines.
Your team’s rituals and ways of working together
Our team is cozy and collaborative! We work closely with everyone, but most often with the Sales and Braindate Experience teams. Within your home team, you’ll work with our marketing director and design team. We check in each day on Slack or in person, share our tasks and project progress in Asana, and meet regularly with each of the other teams at e180 for creative work, project ideation, and in-person feedback sessions. We’re outgoing, big-brainstorming, and work typically on multiple projects at a time for many different stakeholders.
The Communications Manager is a socials-savvy content creator and curious copywriter, with a knack for clarity and consistency.
You’re responsible for building the tools, resources and content for our two key stakeholder segments: e180’s internal departments, and our external community. You’ll get to manage and augment our content strategy, newsletter, and digital presence, while coming up with fun and purposeful new ideas for engaging our community digitally and in-person at high-touch events. Your challenge will be to distill complex ideas into clear, on-brand language through which e180’s (or Braindate’s!) bold identity shines.
For example, a typical week might have you working on an article for our blog, writing a piece for a book in which we’ll feature, and building a participant-facing video tool with our Production team.
Tasks May Include:
- Delivery of a content strategy on social media, through MailChimp, and on our Medium page
- Online community management
- Conducting interviews and writing articles about high profile events and Braindate experiences
- Collaboratively building multimedia tools and resources for e180’s internal teams
- Copywriting for Braindate productions
Some extra qualities that will set you apart:
- Comfort with Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfort with Google Analytics
- Comfort with WordPress
- Experience with UX copywriting
- Past experience in a certified B Corporation or social enterprise environment
- Experience in email marketing
- A high standard for clear, on-brand language full of personality!
You’ll have the opportunity to further your knowledge about:
- The “learning technology” industry
- Content strategy and optimization
- Impact measurement
- Travelling—to exciting places for Braindate productions
- Collaborative learning in action!