Content Marketing Specialist
- Montréal, with remote options
- Full-Time, Freelance
- Bilingual, fluent in English & French
- Start Date:
- As soon as possible
About your team
Your e180 team:
At e180, one of our core values is learning (“Be a knowledge gardener”). We cultivate human potential by enabling our people to learn from one another. We love to create rewarding learning experiences for our employees, clients and our community and want to increase the impact of collaborative learning around the world. We have invented Braindate, our flagship product, which helps people around the world connect with each other and share their knowledge.
Marketing Content Specialist’s position is housed within e180’s Marketing team. Our team is no one-trick pony. We are go-getters, doers and ambitious creatives. We’re a party of 3 people but we contribute to a wide range of content and lead gen initiatives including speaking opportunities, event partnerships with leading worldwide organisations, SEO content strategy, sales enablement and yes we do email marketing automation! We thrive on collaboration and work closely with all teams but mostly with Sales and Experience to drive lead generation.
Your team’s rituals and ways of working together
Our team holds weekly meetings to ensure alignment and keep us on track with our KPIs and project timelines, as we usually work on multiple projects simultaneously. Transparency and talent are highly valued in our team culture. We openly share our progress on ongoing projects, collaborate to overcome challenges, ideate on creative solutions, and have fun while doing it all! e180 is ambitious and developing rapidly; the Marketing team must follow the pace.
As a content specialist, you will be responsible for creating and editing content for our website, social media and internal assets. You will be our lead copywriter overseeing all content production. In this role, you will get to play a key role in the production of marketing and go-to-market content for our flagship product Braindate. We are looking for someone with a creative startup spirit that is not afraid to tackle new challenges. This role sits at the crossroads of creative storytelling, content production, and go-to-market activations. The ideal candidate will be fully bilingual in French and English and have a strong command of both languages.
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies targeting prospects through various channels, including social media, email, website, blog articles and other digital platforms.
- Write and edit copy for the company’s website, social media and internal assets.
- Ensure we provide the right content to the right people, at the right times across the buyer journey to create, capture and nurture demand.
- Oversee and manage the end-to-end content creation process, ensuring content is delivered on time, is optimised for SEO, and adheres to voice, style and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure content is accurate and up-to-date.
- Build content and design briefs to outsource strategic content production.
- Analyse content campaigns performance and make data-driven decisions to improve content quality and engagement.
What will set you apart:
- Fully bilingual in French and English.
- Experience devising content strategy and writing content to fuel B2B demand gen programs designed to hit pipeline & revenue goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in copy writing and editing content for digital platforms.
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and content optimization techniques.
- Basic graphic design skills to support asset creation and infographics for our publications.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong project management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent experience) in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in content creation and editing for digital platforms.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work remote (some of us are digital nomads!) and travel with our experience team to client events.
- Use business as a force for good.
- Understand our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and partner with Sales & Experience teams to identify the key value propositions for engaging customers at each stage through multi-channel lead gen programs.
- Work in an environment where learning and caring for one another is at the forefront of what we do.
- Power up and align our brand story (top messaging): collaborate with our CEO and team leaders to amplify our sales pitch on our website and in our sales toolkit.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest content marketing trends and techniques and set your own self-directed learning goals!
You have multi-channel content marketing experience: you’ve written for various formats and channels including web, blog, social media (LinkedIn, twitter, Facebook), video, webinars, executive presentations…both short/long-form content? Get in touch with us, we want to meet you and learn from you!