Customer Success Manager
- Montréal, with remote options
- Proficient in both French and English
- Start Date:
About your team
The ProdTech team is a branch of e180’s Product team. ProdTech is responsible for deploying and supporting the “tech pillar” of the Braindate experience: our platform is often integrated into our clients’ event registration flow, schedule, and notification system, so that participants can find and access Braindate easily.
The ProdTech team works in collaboration with the Development team and the Experience Producers, who bring Braindate to events to facilitate the in-person experience. ProdTech’s mission is to make the process of incorporating the Braindate platform into an event seamless.
Since we’re a small team that delivers multiple productions in parallel, your role is the key focal point between each of the team members that bring Braindate productions to life!
As the Customer Success Manager, you’re the “traffic controller” with a good eye for not just how to direct, but also how to create new workflows and execute new strategies. You’re the project manager of the client, production, and development team that comes together to make Braindate a reality. You’ll manage overall communications between this group, provide guidance, and funnel requests to the right people— or identify the right resources and tools to help move the production along.
During a live event, you’ll be the support contact for our Producers, and the Development team will support you. The timeline of each production is approximately six to eight weeks, and we normally have simultaneous productions.
Over time, you will also serve as the educational liaison between e180 and its stakeholders, where you’ll help employees and our external community understand how e180 can best serve them!
Your daily tasks include:
- Integrations Management
- Serving as the main touchpoint with our tech partners
- Validating and documenting the scope of integrations
- Outlining expected user journeys
- Eventually, you’ll also scope new integrations with event apps
- Responsible for keeping the integration delivery schedule on track and raising the appropriate flags at the weekly standup
- Dedicated touchpoint for producer and client support before and during an event
Your team’s rituals and ways of working together
The Prodtech team is partially remote and highly collaborative, so we rely on rituals like daily standups to keep everyone in the loop!
Some extra qualities that will set you apart:
- You have worked in a startup environment or have taken the lead on a cross-team project
- Experience in project management or event management with multiple priorities and projects at once
- Excellent communication skills and the capacity to empathize with people that are less comfortable with technology
- 2 – 3 years in a customer service role
- Flexible work schedule – to accommodate some of our events that kick off over the weekends
- You’ve worked with or are familiar with event app providers
- You’re familiar with Jira, StackOverflow, and Slack
You’ll have the opportunity to further your knowledge about:
- Agile product development
- Customer service in the dynamic event industry
- Option to see our experience in action and travel onsite