- Contract-basis: part-time February-April 2019; full time in May 2019.
- English (fluent); French an asset
- Start Date:
About your team
You will be working with the Sales and Marketing team in order to deliver an extraordinary experience to e180’s cherished clients at C2 Montreal 2019.
The Event Manager will be the supporting event designer and logistical mastermind behind the operations of two important client events: an e180-owned retreat that is then followed by an e180-hosted experience at our private Balcony within C2 Montreal.
The EM will be responsible for all operational and some creative components of these two hosted experiences, including: venue selection, catering, guest transportation logistics, materials preparation, event setup and teardown, and internal team communication. You will be work closely with our event team, including all vendors and our “Pampering Officer” (our guest’s point-person and host) to ensure a seamless experience.
The e180 team has a clear, quirky and exciting vision, and is looking for out-of-the-box event logistics experts who can assist in event conceptualization and then event management.
What your tasks will look like:
- Experience 1: The e180-owned Collaborative Retreat (the day before C2 Montreal)
- Designing the food experience in line with the overall vision and budget
- Proposing & booking locations
- Proposing & booking transport (if needed)
- Sourcing, contracting and managing the food, beverage, workshop materials, decor, & furniture.
- Working closely with e180’s Pampering Officer to ensure effective communication to guests
- Preparing the venue and all event materials
- Managing the logistics of this event when it’s live (May 21st)
- Experience 2: The e180-hosted Balcony within C2 Montreal
- Planning and partial design of the Balcony experience (food, beverage, fun elements) in line with the overall vision and budget
- Oversee logistics of the Balcony experience (May 22-24)
- Managing the design and production of decor and printed materials
Some extra qualities that will set you apart:
- Immediate availability
- Highly creative event designer and planner with experience in Montreal
- Excellent project management skills
- You have a keen attention to detail
- Budget management