Experience Marketing Manager
- English (Fluent), French (Fluent)
- Start Date:
About your team
At e180, one of our core values is learning “Be a knowledge gardener”. We cultivate human potential by enabling our people to learn from one another. We love to create rewarding learning experiences for our employees, clients and our community and want to increase the impact of collaborative learning around the world.
We have invented Braindate, our flagship product, which helps people around the world connect with each other and share their knowledge.
The Experience Marketing Manager’s position is housed within e180’s Marketing and Communications team. Our team is welcoming, cosy and collaborative! We work closely with everyone, but most often with the Sales and Braindate Experience teams.
You will work with our marketing team (experts in marketing, communication and design). We like to share our tasks and the progress of projects, and meet regularly with each of the other teams at e180 for creative work, project ideation and feedback sessions. We take a prototyping and incremental iteration approach to test certain hypotheses and implement strategic tactics and projects. We usually work on several projects at the same time. If this kind of collaborative teamwork appeals to you, you will fit in perfectly with us.
The global pandemic has allowed us to reinvent ourselves and take advantage of growth opportunities in new markets. We have segmented our services to meet specific needs into 3 segments; Events, Organisations and Communities. Our best marketing technique is to have our future customers and partners experience our services and become users and ambassadors.
As an Experience Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of our visibility budget and its execution including all activities related to the successful delivery of learning experiences around the world to raise awareness on Braindate and attract new partners and clients. Not only are you there to ensure that the users of Braindate have what they need to participate fully in the experience, but you are also the owner for generating sales opportunities through our marketing activities, the main ones being events.
Would you describe yourself as a marketing manager with a passion for brand and lead generation through event marketing, guardians of the timeline but also of learning as a valuable deliverable in itself? – You’ll fit right in!
Did what you read speak to you? – We can’t wait to meet you!
Your daily tasks
- Find, organise, close and manage Braindate visibility opportunities to boost brand awareness and lead generation
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams for visibility assets and content creation
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to coordinate lead generation activities at events
- Build relationships with partners, customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Project coordination (internally and with clients). For each Braindate experience, incollaboration with client, you will be:
- Defining a vision and metrics for what success looks like
- Identifying key challenges to focus our shared energy on
- Defining a method for learning about those challenges (with data)
- Designing the ultimate strategy for delivering that vision
- Analyzing and managing data on new opportunities created for the sales team
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Participating in strategic conversations about improvements to internal processes and the services we offer clients and braindate participants.
Some qualities that will set you apart:
- Do you have experience in project management or event marketing? – In your position, that will be essential!
- Do you have excellent communication skills (both oral and written)? – Great, it is a strong asset!
- Do you have the capacity to develop meaningful and compassionate relationships with clients? – You will have a significant impact at e180!
- Are you flexible to travel and work on weekends depending on event requirements? – You’re just the person we’re looking for!
- Do you have past experience with startup/agile culture? – That’ll be a huge plus!
- Do you have experience managing multiple priorities and projects at once? – You’lllove working with us!
- Do you stand out for your initiative, proactiveness & creative drive? – Awesome! We can’t wait to work together
** Yes, we know that’s a lot to ask! You don’t have to be a master of all of this, but rather have the desire to learn (and become the best!) in each of these aspects. **
You’ll have the opportunity to further your knowledge about:
- The “learning technology” industry
- Demand generation and acquisition
- Using business as a force for good
- Growth and scaling marketing and business strategies
- Your own self-directed learning goals
e180 was founded as a social enterprise, and today, e180 is a certified (and award-winning!) B Corporation. This means that we’ve made a public commitment to leveraging our business to make a measurable difference in the world. We invented Braindate, our flagship product, to help people and communities connect and learn from one another. While our product and services have evolved over the years, our mission remains the same: unlocking human greatness by helping people learn from one another.
Why you’ll love it here
We are value-driven.
Both our work and our company culture are rooted in a set of key beliefs and commitments that we came up with and revisit together. Our values influence everything from our decision-making processes to the ways in which we celebrate one another. Here are the values that drive us:
- Be a knowledge gardener:
- Share knowledge, grow through learning, and plant the seeds of human greatness.
- Inspire collaboration
- Bring your creative brain power and change lives. Let’s make a difference together
- Be fearless
- Be audacious and autonomous, trust uncertainty, forge your own path, and embrace the journey.
- Lead with love:
- Be kind to yourself and others, and create conditions where everyone can succeed through diversity, equity and inclusion.
Our team’s well-being and growth is a top priority.
We designed our environment to prioritize our team’s happiness and health—from our rituals (regular celebrations, and bi-annual company-wide retreats) to the healthcare that we offer to all employees.
You’ll get to learn.
Each team member gets to choose a personal Learning Quest to pursue. You’ll receive a budget, personal support, and ample time (100 hours a year) to explore your Quest.
You’re in charge of your time—and where you spend it.
We encourage you to self-manage your work schedule to best accommodate your life and commitments. Remote work is also an option for all team members.
You’ll get to travel.
Paris, Doha, Berlin – we’ve activated Braindate at iconic events all over the world. Once it’s safe, our team will have the opportunity to travel to support and experience the impact of Braindate productions across the globe.
The great benefits that set us apart:
e180 wants to offer the best conditions, the best environment, the best benefits in addition to the salary. While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to all our full-time employees:
- Unmeasured Vacation: We encourage a good work-life balance. We offer a vacation policy that allows you to be away when you need it and independently manage the impact your absence may have on your team, clients, projects and company goals.
- Insurance: Health care benefits are available to all employees.
We also provide a health management account of $ 500 / year which could be allocated for what you want (massage, dental, gym, etc.)
- Potential annual bonuses based on business results;
- Remote workspace improvement bonus;
- Learn Quest Program ($1000);
- Benefits programs:
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Bonus;
- Home Internet Connection Bonus;
- Public transit/bixi bonus (to come)
- Financing programs:
- Computer Purchase;
- Remote workspace improvement;