Human Potential Cultivator (also called: HR Director)
- Full time
- Bilingual (English, French)
- Start Date:
About your team
At e180, one of our core values is learning (we “Learn Out Loud”). We cultivate human potential by enabling our people to learn from one another. We love to create rewarding learning experiences for our employees, clients and our community and want to increase the impact of collaborative learning around the world.
The management team has always taken great care of the employees and has built a warm and welcoming company culture. This new human resources position will support managers by being the ambassador of culture, prioritizing employee happiness and engagement, and ensuring that our work environment is nourishing, motivating and positive.
The global pandemic has allowed us to reinvent ourselves and take advantage of growth opportunities in new markets. At e180, we are currently around 30 employees and plan to double the size of our team by adding between 25 and 30 positions by the end of next year. This strategic human resources position will help us, among other things, to achieve our growth objectives by attracting and retaining exceptional talent, aligned with our company culture and values. The hiring of an HR Director is at the heart of our growth plan.
Do you want to transform the way humans around the world learn? Do you feel passionately about helping others achieve their potential? You will be welcomed here with open arms!
Your role? ANYTHING that touches the HR field, near or far! While we have a solid foundation in place, you will be the first and only HR representative, so you’ll need to be open to rolling up your sleeves and stepping out of your comfort zone.
Your tasks may include:
In a nutshell:
- Hiring and onboarding new employees;
- Embodying our brand to potential new hires;
- Working on the compensation structure and our unique benefits programs;
- Taking charge of the training program;
- Being responsible of change management and organizational development;
- Facilitating employees’ evaluations of contribution;
- Working on HR budget and grants opportunities;
- Facilitating remote work and wellness programs
- Organizing social activities
- Maintaining and enhancing an engaging work culture
Extra qualities that will set you apart:
- Does your emotional intelligence and positive energy set you apart? – We can’t wait to meet you!
- Do you have a natural ability to gain trust and influence at all levels of an organization by building authentic, respectful and rewarding relationships? – You will have a significant impact on the team!
- Do you consider yourself to be a lifelong learner? – You’ll fit right in!
- When it comes to remote work, you don’t believe that “out of sight is out of mind” – That’s exactly the mindset we’re looking for!
- Do you feel at home in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment? – You’ll love working with us!
- Do you have the confidence to manage sensitive and confidential information? – In your position, that will be essential!
- Are you independent and like to take ownership over programs and are unafraid to experiment with new ideas? – We can’t wait to work together!
- Do you like reinventing the classics? – Super! We do things differently at e180
- Do you have a collaborative and proactive approach to work? – You’re just the person we’re looking for!
- Do you have years of relevant professional experience in the development of human potential or has your life experiences allowed you to develop the equivalent knowledge? We want to hear from you!
- Do you have experience (or the desire to learn quickly) working with tools like, Rise People, OfficeVibe, Slack, etc. ? – We look forward to your insights!
Atypical profiles are welcome!
Hiring process: You will be chosen by the team during an extraordinary selection process! Be ready to step out of your comfort zone, have fun and come live the experience we create for our clients.
e180 was founded as a social enterprise, and today, e180 is a certified (and award-winning!) B Corporation. This means that we’ve made a public commitment to leveraging our business to make a measurable difference in the world. We invented Braindate, our flagship product, to help people and communities connect and learn from one another. While our product and services have evolved over the years, our mission remains the same: to transform the way that humans learn.
Why you’ll love it here:
We are value-driven.
Both our work and our company culture are rooted in a set of key beliefs and commitments that we came up with and revisit together. These values influence everything from our decision-making process to the ways in which we celebrate one another. For example, one of our core values is “Love and Kindness” so we strive to create a safe and nurturing culture where all our employees can thrive.
Our team’s well-being and growth is a top priority.
We designed our environment to prioritize our team’s happiness and health—from our rituals (like our monthly game nights, regular celebrations, and bi-annual company-wide retreats) to our space (a bright, plant-filled office in the heart of Montreal’s Mile End) to the healthcare that we offer to all employees.
You’ll get to learn.
Each team member gets to choose a personal Learning Quest to pursue. You’ll receive a budget, personal support, and ample time (100 hours a year) to explore your Quest.
You’re in charge of your time—and where you spend it.
We encourage you to self-manage your work schedule to best accommodate your life and commitments. While we have made office space available to our employees in Montreal, you can also choose to work 100% remotely.
You’ll get to travel.
Paris, Doha, Berlin – we’ve activated Braindate at iconic events all over the world. Once it’s safe, our team will have the opportunity to travel to support and experience the impact of Braindate productions across the globe.
The great benefits that set us apart:
e180 wants to offer the best conditions, the best environment, the best benefits in addition to the salary. While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to all our full-time employees:
- Unmeasured Vacation: We encourage a good work-life balance. We offer a vacation policy that allows you to be away when you need it and independently manage the impact your absence may have on your team, clients, projects and company goals
- Insurance: Health care benefits are available to all employees
- We also provide a health management account of $ 500 / year which could be allocated for what you want (massage, dental, gym, etc.)
- Potential annual bonuses based on business results
- Remote workspace improvement bonus
- Learn Quest Program ($1000)
- Benefits programs:
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Bonus
- Home Internet Connection Bonus
- Public transit/bixi bonus (to come)
- Financing programs:
- Computer Purchase
- Remote workspace improvement
Our commitment to diversity means propelling it. As a certified B Corporation in the world of technology, we believe that it’s our responsibility to actively foster a welcoming environment for those who might not feel included or represented elsewhere in this sector. As such, we strongly encourage applicants from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds, national origins, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, and abilities to apply.