Human Potential Cultivator (Also called: HR Lead)
- Full time
- Bilingual (English, French)
- Start Date:
About your team
At e180, one of our core values is learning (we “Learn Out Loud”). We cultivate human potential by enabling our people to learn from one another. We love to create rewarding learning experiences for our employees, clients and our community and want to increase the impact of collaborative learning around the world.
The management team has always taken great care of the employees and has built a warm and welcoming company culture. This new human resources position will support managers by being the ambassador of culture, prioritizing employee happiness and engagement, and ensuring that our work environment is nourishing, motivating and positive.
The global pandemic has allowed us to reinvent ourselves and take advantage of growth opportunities in new markets. At e180, we are currently doubling the size of our team (still 5 to 10 positions to fill in the coming months.) This human resources position will help us, among other things, to achieve our growth objectives by attracting and retaining exceptional talent, aligned with our company culture and values.
Your role? ANYTHING that touches the HR field, near or far! While we have a solid foundation in place, you will be the only HR representative, so you’ll need to be open to rolling up your sleeves and stepping out of your comfort zone. Are you ready for an opportunity like that? – You will be welcomed here with open arms!
Your tasks may include:
In a nutshell:
- Hiring and onboarding new employees;
- Be in charge of all the HR programs, policies and tools.
- Working on compensation structure and our unique benefits programs;
- Taking charge of the training program
- Be responsible of change management and organizational development;
- Facilitating employee’s evaluations of contribution;
- Working on HR budget and grants opportunities;
- Facilitating remote work and wellness programs;
- Organizing HR activities;
- Maintain and enhance an engaging culture for our employees
Extra qualities that will set you apart:
- Are you comfortable being the point of contact for any HR questions and being the only resource responsible for all HR mandates? – You’re just the person we’re looking for!
- Do you feel at home in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment? – You’ll love working with us!
- Do you like reinventing the classics, moving away from the traditional ways, thinking differently and getting out of your comfort zone? – Super! We do things differently at e180 and it will help you to adapt to our culture.
- Do you have the natural ability to gain trust and influence at all levels of an organization by building authentic, respectful and rewarding relationships? – You will have a significant impact on the team!
- Do you consider yourself to be a lifelong learner? – You’ll fit right in!
- When it comes to remote work, you don’t believe that “out of sight is out of mind” – That’s exactly the mindset we’re looking for!
- Do you have the confidence to manage sensitive and confidential information? – In your position, that will be essential!
- Are you independent and like to take ownership over programs and are unafraid to experiment with creative new ideas? – We can’t wait to work together!
- Do you have years of relevant professional experience in the development of human potential or has your life experiences allowed you to develop the equivalent knowledge? – We want to hear from you!
- Do you have experience (or the desire to learn quickly) working with tools like, Rise People, OfficeVibe, Slack, etc. ? – We look forward to your insights!
Atypical profiles are welcome!
e180 was founded as a social enterprise, and today, e180 is a certified (and award-winning!) B Corporation. This means that we’ve made a public commitment to leveraging our business to make a measurable difference in the world. We invented Braindate, our flagship product, to help people and communities connect and learn from one another. While our product and services have evolved over the years, our mission remains the same: to transform the way that humans learn.
Why you’ll love it here
We are value-driven.
Both our work and our company culture are rooted in a set of key beliefs and commitments that we came up with and revisit together. These values influence everything from our decision-making process to the ways in which we celebrate one another. For example, one of our core values is “Love and Kindness” so we strive to create a safe and nurturing culture where all our employees can thrive.
Our team’s well-being and growth is a top priority.
We designed our environment to prioritize our team’s happiness and health—from our rituals (like our monthly game nights, regular celebrations, and bi-annual company-wide retreats) to our space (a bright, plant-filled office in the heart of Montreal’s Mile End) to the healthcare that we offer to all employees.
You’ll get to learn.
Each team member gets to choose a personal Learning Quest to pursue. You’ll receive a budget, personal support, and ample time (100 hours a year) to explore your Quest.
You’re in charge of your time—and where you spend it.
We encourage you to self-manage your work schedule to best accommodate your life and commitments. Remote work is also an option for all team members.
You’ll get to travel.
Paris, Doha, Berlin – we’ve activated Braindate at iconic events all over the world. Once it’s safe, our team will have the opportunity to travel to support and experience the impact of Braindate productions across the globe.
The great benefits that set us apart:
e180 wants to offer the best conditions, the best environment, the best benefits in addition to the salary. While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to all our full-time employees:
- Unmeasured Vacation: We encourage a good work-life balance. We offer a vacation policy that allows you to be away when you need it and independently manage the impact your absence may have on your team, clients, projects and company goals.
- Insurance: Health care benefits are available to all employees.
- We also provide a health management account of $ 500 / year which could be allocated for what you want (massage, dental, gym, etc.)
- Potential annual bonuses based on business results;
- Remote workspace improvement bonus;
- Learn Quest Program ($1000);
- Benefits programs:
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Bonus;
- Home Internet Connection Bonus;
- Public transit/bixi bonus (to come)
- Financing programs:
- Computer Purchase;
- Remote workspace improvement;
Our commitment to diversity means propelling it. As a certified B Corporation in the world of technology, we believe that it’s our responsibility to actively foster a welcoming environment for those who might not feel included or represented elsewhere in this sector. As such, we strongly encourage applicants from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds, national origins, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, and abilities to apply.