Integration Specialist (Junior Dev.)
- Montreal with remote options
- English (fluent), French (functional)
- Start Date:
About your team
Your e180 team:
At e180, one of our core values is learning (“Be a knowledge gardener”). We cultivate human potential by enabling our people to learn from one another. We love to create rewarding learning experiences for our employees, clients and our community and want to increase the impact of collaborative learning around the world. We have invented Braindate, our flagship product, which helps people around the world, connect with each other and share their knowledge.
The product team designs technological solutions and experiences that enable and enhance self-directed and collaborative learning. While we believe technology can be magic, we don’t believe apps solve problems in and of themselves. We empathize with our users, clients, and e180 teams, in order to design and develop solutions that bring value to them. We work iteratively and course correct when needed to achieve desired outcomes, focusing on key problems to solve. We care deeply about our mission and impact, and, in the decisions we make, do our best to balance short vs long-term priorities, quality, speed, scalability… passion and reason.
The global pandemic has allowed us to reinvent ourselves and take advantage of growth opportunities in new markets. We have segmented our services to meet specific needs into 4 segments; Event, Enterprise, Community and General Public. This position will be dedicated to working on our Braindate Organizer Space (BOS), the tool our clients use to set up braindate in the Event, Enterprise and Community markets.
As an Integration Specialist, you will be in charge of connecting our internal tools with all the external tools we use to deliver the experience to our clients. This includes CRM, payments, marketing tools, etc. Not only are you there to ensure that our clients are having a smooth tech experience, you will be there to help our internal team get the most out of all the tools we use.
Do you see yourself as an integration specialist / junior developer with a passion for leveraging integrations to increase the value of technology and improve operations? Amazing! You are the person we are looking for!
Your daily tasks:
- Deliver integrations based on a roadmap created by your team lead to result in coherent company operations flow
- Receive, read and document API from suppliers and build integrations in collaboration with our CTO. Essentially your building the bridge between our Braindate Organizer Space (BOS) and suppliers
- Embody the core values of e180 in your work with other teams so that people love working with us and our technology
- Collaborate with other teams to understand their work flows and team operations.
- Thoroughly documenting your work within e180’s processes and procedures.
- Participating in strategic conversations about improvements to internal processes and the client experience with BOS
Some qualities that will set you apart:
- Do you have experience with Hubspot CRM? We will be integrating Hubspot with our API so having working knowledge of Hubspot is a huge value add.
- Do you have working knowledge of Python? Great! It is a strong asset because our codebase is built in Python. is a strong asset
- Are you able to decode/understand an API documentation? Wonderful! It is a must!
- Do you have excellent communication skills and capacity to develop meaningful and compassionate relationships with partners and colleagues? You will be welcomed into our team with open arms!
- Do you have past experience with startup/agile culture? You will help us!
- Do you have experience managing multiple priorities and projects at once? In your position, that will be essential!
- Do you have initiative, proactiveness & creative drive? We can’t wait to meet you!
You’ll have the opportunity to further your knowledge about:
- Coding & building integrations
- Nurturing collaborative client relationships
- Multi-project management
- Your own self-directed learning goals!
e180 was founded as a social enterprise, and today, e180 is a certified (and award-winning!) B Corporation. This means that we’ve made a public commitment to leveraging our business to make a measurable difference in the world. Our flagship product, Braindate, has evolved over the years, but our mission remains the same: unlocking human greatness by helping people learn from one another.
Why you’ll love it here
We are value-driven.
Both our work and our company culture are rooted in a set of key beliefs and commitments that we came up with and revisit together. Our values influence everything from our decision-making processes to the ways in which we celebrate one another. Here are the values that drive us:
- Be a knowledge gardener:
- Share knowledge, grow through learning, and plant the seeds of human greatness.
- Inspire collaboration:
- Bring your creative brain power and change lives. Let’s make a difference together.
- Be fearless:
- Be audacious and autonomous, trust uncertainty, forge your own path, and embrace the journey.
- Lead with love:
- Be kind to yourself and others, and create conditions where everyone can succeed through diversity, equity and inclusion.
Our team’s well-being and growth is a top priority.
We designed our environment to prioritize our team’s happiness and health—from our rituals (like our monthly game nights, regular celebrations, and bi-annual company-wide retreats) to our space (a bright, plant-filled office in the heart of Montreal’s Mile End) to the healthcare that we offer to all employees.
You’ll get to learn.
Each team member gets to choose a personal Learning Quest to pursue. You’ll receive a budget, personal support, and ample time (100 hours a year) to explore your Quest.
You’re in charge of your time—and where you spend it.
We encourage you to self-manage your work schedule to best accommodate your life and commitments. Remote work is also an option for all team members.
You’ll get to travel.
Paris, Doha, Berlin – we’ve activated Braindate at iconic events all over the world. Once it’s safe, our team will have the opportunity to travel to support and experience the impact of Braindate productions across the globe.
The great benefits that set us apart:
e180 wants to offer the best conditions, the best environment, the best benefits in addition to the salary. While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to all our full-time employees:
- Unmeasured Vacation: We encourage a good work-life balance. We offer a vacation policy that allows you to be away when you need it and independently manage the impact your absence may have on your team, clients, projects and company goals.
- Insurance: Health care benefits are available to all employees.
- We also provide a health management account of $ 500 / year which could be allocated for what you want (massage, dental, gym, etc.)
- Potential annual bonuses based on business results;
- Remote workspace improvement premium;
- Learn Quest Program ($1000);
- Benefits programs:
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) premium;
- Home Internet Connection refund (up to 50$);
- Public transit/bixi premium (to come).
- Financing programs:
- Computer Purchase;
- Remote workspace improvement;
Our commitment to diversity means propelling it. As a certified B Corporation in the world of technology, we believe that it’s our responsibility to actively foster a welcoming environment for those who might not feel included or represented elsewhere in this sector. As such, we strongly encourage applicants from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds, national origins, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, and abilities to apply.