- English & French
- Start date:
About your team
Your e180 team:
At e180, one of our core values is learning (“Be a knowledge gardener”). We cultivate human potential by enabling our people to learn from one another. We love to create rewarding learning experiences for our employees, clients and our community and want to increase the impact of collaborative learning around the world. We have invented Braindate, our flagship product, which helps people around the world, connect with each other and share their knowledge.
Learning Concierge is part of the Experience Team, which designs and delivers transformative learning experiences for e180’s clients through our primary product, Braindate. The Experience team plays a crucial contributing role to e180’s evolution, as they are the primary implementers of the Braindate experience in collaboration with large scale event organizers. Not only that, the Experience Team is responsible for guiding our clients through a learning experience of their own as we work together to deliver something meaningful to their communities.
Your team’s rituals and ways of working together
The Experience team is highly collaborative – we see ourselves as supporting the clients and braindate users as a team. We all share in the successes and the improvements that need to be made to our processes. We value transparency and accountability so that we can proactively problem-solve – we care about delivering a quality experience consistently.
The learning concierge primary role is to actively support clients and participants in making the most out of their braindate experience.
- Supporting them in bringing their Braindate activation to life by offering chat support in our Braindate Organizer Space (also known as BOS),
- Depending on the volume of users needs, supporting the experience team in general who help our clients with best practices and technical solutions.
- Supporting participants pre-event as well as during their braindate experience by helping them to: set their learning intentions, discover the knowledge they can share with others and to find the right conversations they want to take part in.
- Helping with all tech support, including troubleshooting and creative problem solving
- Supporting participants through a customer service portal via chat.
- Setting up the chat system, analysing and reporting results, and making improvements to processes to best help the users.
For our internal team
- Supporting the production team by hosting ambassador webinars and various client needs.
- Communicating and reporting on event activity to producers,
- Participating in our collaborative meetings to help improve the client and participant experience.
Wondering what that looks like? Read this fantastic piece on virtual hospitality written by one of our amazing learning concierges.
Tasks may include:
- Work hours must be flexible and can vary greatly as we work for the event industry and events can at times be held outside of the 9-5 Mon-Fri hours. Any hours spent outside normal business hours will be ‘taken back’ by nor working at other times when there are no events.
- Customer support on a chat platform
- Being proactive in helping people feel safe and welcome an help people make the most of this peer-learning experience
- Setting a learning intention: help people verbalize what they would like to achieve, this will give them intention so they have the right conversations to learn what’s important to them.
- Defining topics: Help people unlock their unique and valuable knowledge – everyone has knowledge/ experience that can change another’s’ life
- Booking braindates: Understand what challenges the individual has – what do they want to learn? Help people find relevant topics that can help them achieve their learning objectives
- Assisting the host group braindates: Are they new to this? Ask them if they need a couple of tips to feel comfortable, and let them know they can even reach out during their group braindate if they feel they need support!
- General support: tech support with the platform, finding alternate braindates, etc
- Set-up the chat system
- Analyse and report on the chat system
- Support the experience team as needed
Some extra qualities that will set you apart:
- Do you have a curiosity about the world? Wonderful! You will be inspiring!
- Do you have an empathetic character? That’ll be a huge plus!
- Do you have a very real human tone and a desire to help? Great! It will be essential!
- Do you have experience with customer support roles? You are the person we are looking for!
You’ll have the opportunity to further your knowledge about:
- Travelling (when it will be possible)—to exciting places for Braindate productions
- Collaborative learning in action!
e180 was founded as a social enterprise, and today, e180 is a certified (and award-winning!) B Corporation. This means that we’ve made a public commitment to leveraging our business to make a measurable difference in the world. Our flagship product, Braindate, has evolved over the years, but our mission remains the same: unlocking human greatness by helping people learn from one another.
Why you’ll love it here
We are value-driven.
Both our work and our company culture are rooted in a set of key beliefs and commitments that we came up with and revisit together. Our values influence everything from our decision-making processes to the ways in which we celebrate one another. Here are the values that drive us:
- Be a knowledge gardener:
- Share knowledge, grow through learning, and plant the seeds of human greatness.
- Inspire collaboration:
- Bring your creative brain power and change lives. Let’s make a difference together.
- Be fearless:
- Be audacious and autonomous, trust uncertainty, forge your own path, and embrace the journey.
- Lead with love:
- Be kind to yourself and others, and create conditions where everyone can succeed through diversity, equity and inclusion.
Our team’s well-being and growth is a top priority.
We designed our environment to prioritize team happiness and health—from our rituals (like our monthly game nights, regular celebrations, and bi-annual company-wide retreats) to our space (a bright, plant-filled office in the heart of Montreal’s Mile End) to the healthcare that we offer to all employees.
You’ll get to learn.
Each team member gets to choose a personal Learning Quest to pursue. You’ll receive a budget, personal support, and ample time (100 hours a year) to explore your Quest.
You’re in charge of your time—and where you spend it.
We encourage you to self-manage your work schedule to best accommodate your life and commitments. Remote work is also an option for all team members.
You’ll get to travel.
Paris, Doha, Berlin – we’ve activated Braindate at iconic events all over the world. Once it’s safe, our team will have the opportunity to travel to support and experience the impact of Braindate productions across the globe.
The great benefits that set us apart:
e180 wants to offer the best conditions, the best environment, the best benefits in addition to the salary. While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to all our full-time employees:
- Unmeasured Vacation: We encourage a good work-life balance. We offer a vacation policy that allows you to be away when you need it and independently manage the impact your absence may have on your team, clients, projects and company goals.
- Insurance: Health care benefits are available to all employees.
- We also provide a health management account of $ 500 / year which could be allocated for what you want (massage, dental, gym, etc.)
- Potential annual bonuses based on business results;
- Remote workspace improvement bonus;
- Learn Quest Program ($1000);
- Benefits programs:
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Bonus;
- Home Internet Connection Bonus;
- Public transit/bixi bonus (to come)
- Financing programs:
- Computer Purchase;
- Remote workspace improvement;
Our commitment to diversity means propelling it. As a certified B Corporation in the world of technology, we believe that it’s our responsibility to actively foster a welcoming environment for those who might not feel included or represented elsewhere in this sector. As such, we strongly encourage applicants from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds, national origins, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, and abilities to apply.