Marketing Strategist, Operations & Growth
- Bilingual (English, French)
- Start Date:
About your team
At e180, one of our core values is learning (“Be a knowledge gardener”). We cultivate human potential by enabling our people to learn from one another. We love to create rewarding learning experiences for our employees, clients and our community and want to increase the impact of collaborative learning around the world. We have invented Braindate, our flagship product, which helps people around the world connect with each other and share their knowledge.
The Marketing Operations & Growth Strategist position is within e180’s Marketing Attract team. We are welcoming, love to experiment and collaborate. We work closely with everyone, but most often with the Sales and Braindate Experience teams. Our team will continue to expand over the next year.
We like to share ideas, progress on projects, and meet regularly with other teams at e180 for creative work, project ideation and feedback sessions. We take a prototyping and incremental iteration approach to test certain hypotheses and implement strategic tactics and projects. If this kind of collaborative teamwork appeals to you, you will fit in perfectly with us.
The global pandemic has allowed us to reinvent ourselves and take advantage of growth opportunities in new markets. We have segmented our services to meet specific needs into 3 segments; Events, Organizations, and Communities.
As Marketing Strategist, Operations & Growth, you will help balance the overall relationship between resources, processes, technology, and data. You will be the liaison among cross-functional teams and stakeholders to focus efforts and attention on operational efficiencies, support continued growth within the marketing team, as well as ensure that data and processes are leveraged effectively. You should be able to analyze and implement new MarTech solutions for Braindate to ensure that each marketing program and campaign, no matter its format, are executed properly by creating successful repeatable processes.
In this role, you will also lead initiatives for visibility programs, research and apply for speaking opportunities for Braindate, manage brand awareness campaigns during various industry events, and support efforts to generate MQLs across all channels.
Tasks may include:
- Perform industry research activities, with the support of your marketing manager, to keep up with best practices and identify new sales opportunities.
- Building, testing and deploying scalable and highly effective campaign processes to generate leads;
- Working with target accounts to attract and nurture new leads using marketing automation tools like Hubspot
- Participating in the implementation of new tools to improve and track marketing project activities such as: Marketing campaign ROI, Cost-per-lead, Lead quality (qualified vs unqualified)
- Educating and training the marketing team on technology processes and recommending new solutions
- Planning, drafting, revising, and sometimes translating program communications, including surveys, speaking opportunities and other promotional documents
Qualities and skills that could set you apart:
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a similar field? In your position, that will be essential!
- Do you have at least three years of experience under your belt in omnichannel operational marketing? Great! We want to hear from you!
- Do you have the ability to analyze data and identify trends? You’re just the person we’re looking for!
- Do you have the ability to work in a collaborative environment and are willing to volunteer for new tasks or responsibilities? You’ll fit right in!
- Are you action-oriented with a sense of initiative, responsibility, and proven talent in managing priorities? You’ll love working with us!
- Are you curious and love to experiment: marked interest in customer trends and actions that can influence or even modify consumption habits? We need you! Can’t wait to hear from you!
- Are you experienced in project management, with an attention to detail and a sense of organization? We look forward to learning from you!
- Are you an agent of change with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and evolve in dynamic environments? You will have a significant impact on the team!
- Experience in sales and demonstrated ability to take initiatives will be considered as assets! A great added value in this role!
e180 was founded as a social enterprise, and today, e180 is a certified (and award-winning!) B Corporation. This means that we’ve made a public commitment to leveraging our business to make a measurable difference in the world. We invented Braindate, our flagship product, to help people and communities connect and learn from one another. While our product and services have evolved over the years, our mission remains the same: to transform the way that humans learn.
Why you’ll love it here
We are value-driven.
Both our work and our company culture are rooted in a set of key beliefs and commitments that we came up with and revisit together. These values influence everything from our decision-making process to the ways in which we celebrate one another. For example, one of our core values is “Love and Kindness” so we strive to create a safe and nurturing culture where all our employees can thrive.
Our team’s well-being and growth is a top priority.
We designed our environment to prioritize our team’s happiness and health—from our rituals (like our monthly game nights, regular celebrations, and bi-annual company-wide retreats) to our space (a bright, plant-filled office in the heart of Montreal’s Mile End) to the healthcare that we offer to all employees.
You’ll get to learn.
Each team member gets to choose a personal Learning Quest to pursue. You’ll receive a budget, personal support, and ample time (100 hours a year) to explore your Quest.
You’re in charge of your time—and where you spend it.
We encourage you to self-manage your work schedule to best accommodate your life and commitments. Remote work is also an option for all team members.
You’ll get to travel.
Paris, Doha, Berlin – we’ve activated Braindate at iconic events all over the world. Once it’s safe, our team will have the opportunity to travel to support and experience the impact of Braindate productions across the globe.
The great benefits that set us apart:
e180 wants to offer the best conditions, the best environment, the best benefits in addition to the salary. While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to all our full-time employees:
- Unmeasured Vacation: We encourage a good work-life balance. We offer a vacation policy that allows you to be away when you need it and independently manage the impact your absence may have on your team, clients, projects and company goals.
- Insurance: Health care benefits are available to all employees.
- We also provide a health management account of $ 500 / year which could be allocated for what you want (massage, dental, gym, etc.)
- Potential annual bonuses based on business results;
- Remote workspace improvement bonus;
- Learn Quest Program ($1000);
- Benefits programs:
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Bonus;
- Home Internet Connection Bonus;
- Public transit/bixi bonus (to come)
- Financing programs:
- Computer Purchase;
- Remote workspace improvement;
Our commitment to diversity means propelling it. As a certified B Corporation in the world of technology, we believe that it’s our responsibility to actively foster a welcoming environment for those who might not feel included or represented elsewhere in this sector. As such, we strongly encourage applicants from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds, national origins, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, and abilities to apply.