- Based in Montréal, with remote options
- Fluent in English; French an asset
About your team
The ultimate goal of the Sales team is to find and nurture the resources that allow e180’s mission to thrive. We are a B Corp, always seeking out new opportunities and strategies for fuelling e180’s impact and vision across various revenue-generating projects. The Sales team works in close collaboration with every team at e180 (Product, Impact, Development and Braindate Event Production) to ensure that business opportunities are in sync with all our operations and that we work to fulfill (and exceed!) our clients’ expectations.
Your role will revolve around qualifying new clients and nurturing long-term relationships with organizations who are dedicated to fostering innovative learning practices within their communities. You’ll be educating new potential clients about e180’s mission-driven services at events (and beyond), then qualifying the fit–both in terms of budgetary/human resources and culture-fit.
You’ll also be create engaging demo experiences and participating in some Braindate events around the world to contribute to business development efforts.
Your most prominent challenge will be in conveying how e180’s mission-driven services correspond to a growing range of real business needs. Finally, you’ll be closing deals as the qualification process bears fruit!
Your team’s rituals and ways of working together
The Sales team at e180 is highly collaborative in approach, and autonomous in execution. Our weekly meetings are a platform for discussing difficult strategic questions posed by incoming opportunities. We value transparency, fluid communication and openness to unexpected collaborations. e180 is developing rapidly, and the Sales team must follow the pace.
The Sales team is agile and adaptable while new avenues and business sectors perpetually unfold. We’re often remote-friendly, given that e180 is developing internationally, and we are looking for someone who is open to traveling to meet clients face-to-face.
Some extra qualities that will set you apart:
- Immediate availability
- Ability to work autonomously while eager to contribute to team goals
- Desire to learn and grow
- Eager to build relationships with clients and serve their needs
- Educational background in business or similar
- Past experience in business development, fundraising and/or sales
- Experience in the event industry and/or the impact sector are an asset
You’ll have the opportunity to further your knowledge about:
- Client account acquisition, management and growth
- Using business as a force for good
- Event design and participant experience
- Growth and scaling business strategy
- Your own self-directed learning goals!