Web designer / Marketing Designer – 3-month contract
About your team
Housed within e180’s Sales and Marketing department, the Web designer/Marketing Designer works on the Marketing and Communications team. The goal of your team is to build and deliver the annual content strategy and marketing plan in support of e180’s revenue, social impact, and brand awareness goals—and to support each of e180’s own departments with communications tools and guidelines.
Your team’s rituals and ways of working together
The Marketing and Communications team is all hands on deck and rooted in collaboration to make every team’s project come true! We work closely with everyone, but most often with the Sales and Braindate Experience teams. Within your home team, you’ll work with our marketing director and design team. We check in each day, share our tasks and project progress, and meet regularly with each of the other teams at e180 for creative work, project ideation, and in-person feedback sessions. We’re outgoing, big-brainstorming, and work typically on multiple projects at a time for many different stakeholders.
As a Web designer/Marketing Designer, we’re looking for a polyvalent, digital-first designer, whose profile is both web/UI and marketing/advertising. In other words, you know that a primary button on mobile should always be at least 40px high, but also know that a great banner ad shouldn’t hold more than 5 or 6 words.
Tasks may include
- Understanding, following and applying e180/Braindate brand guidelines;
- Creating outstanding and on-brand visuals/videos for e180/Braindate internal and external communication needs;
- Creating social media assets for the community manager;
- Developing timely branding for e180’s own Braindate events;
- Maintaining/creating new pages on braindate.com, all the while respecting the styles and art direction;
- Making the brand guidelines evolve.
Some extra qualities that will set you apart
- Comfort with Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfort with Figma
- Comfort with Invision
- Comfort with Sketch
- Autonomy and a strong sense of initiative
- Video editing skills
- Business proficiency in both French and English
You’ll have opportunities to further your knowledge about
- The “learning technology” industry
- Content strategy and optimization
- Impact measurement
- Collaborative learning in action!